Who We Are

Tuesday, January 08, 2019

What Fun!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Thank you so much to all of you for the wonderful happy birthday wishes yesterday!  It was a GREAT day, packed full of fun!

After the walk I told you about, Mags and I hung out until lunchtime.  While Mom made lunch, I helped out a bit and was rewarded for my efforts:

IMG_6632CamCarrot
"Oh, wow!  A great big piece of carrot!!!"

I didn't like carrots a couple years ago, but I do now.  A lot!

For the record, I loved my friend Molly's idea about the grocery stores carrying Cantaloupes in January!!! Carrots will do, though. Or apples. Or pears.

Anyway ...

After lunch, we went out for a bit, then headed down to work in the Studio. There, Mom surprised us with stuffed KONG bones!

IMG_6633CamMagsToys
"Happy birthday, Cammie!"
"Oooh, I smell the crunchy Zuke's!!!"
"Treats AND an 'under supervision only' toy!  This is so awesome!"

After we played with those, Maggie suggested a round of CROG (Crazed River Otter Games):

IMG_6636MagsCamPlay
"Ready set, Cam?!?"
"Let's GO!!!"

We had so much fun! After a bit, I thought a nap was in order.  Maggie wanted to do some more chewing.

IMG_6637CamMagsToys
"You don't mind if I take yours, too, do you?  I'll just ... reach in ... and ... zzz ..."
"Knock yourself out, Magzzzz ..."

Sometimes she doesn't realize how tired she is.

What a great day! Being eleven is so much fun so far!!!

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. You had a fabulous birthday, Cammie, and I love the stuffed Kong idea! I eat carrots almost every single day, Cammie. Mom uses the vege peeler and slices some onto my dinner. yummmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cammie,
    I am really glad that you had such a wonderful BARKday - I like Carrots too, they are yummy and crunchie and fun to play with if kept whole - I cant believe you are eleven years old, that is crazy, you look so youthful and bouncy!
    It was my 9th Birthday on January 2nd so i'm not far behind you but my baby brother Maxie Moo is only two!
    Keep enjoying the fun, remember that your birthday should continue for as many days as years! love and licks from your furiend Frank (and Maxie Moo too!) XxxxxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like quite the celebration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh what a great 11th barkday you had Cammie...
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks like a totally pawesome barkday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun birthday Cammie!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are enjoying being 11 Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so happy you had such a good day, Cammie. Too bad we can't have birthdays more than once a year. We need to do like the bipeds and celebrate half birthdays too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had such a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing like a little CROG to help you enjoy a little nap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Treats, toys, snacks and naps. It doesn't get much better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrots are great!! Tell Mom if she hasn't already to give you a few pieces of sliced bell pepper (I give Dakota the red ones or orange)........he loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, Cammie it looks like you had the best day on your birthday! You are a very lucky girl!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete