Who We Are

Friday, July 10, 2020

Game On!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  The other day, I was just hanging out in the living room, minding my own business, when ...

IMG_5279Mags
"Oh.  Uh ... hey, Mom.  What's shakin'?"
"Maggie?  Where's your brother?  Are you playing the 'Don't Let Ragnar in the Living Room' game?!?"

Can you believe that accusation?!!?

Well, OK.  Maybe she was right.  Let's take a peek into the kitchen.

IMG_5280Ragnar
"Is it safe out there?"

He LOVES this game.  No, really!  Every time he tries to leave the kitchen, I 'BOOM!' him - no matter which way he tries to get out.  It's great!  Then I finally let him out and we race around the living room, dining room, and kitchen REALLY fast!  Here's a blurry action shot - we're too fast for the camera!

IMG_5278MagsRagnar
"Gonna get you, Ragnar!!!"
"I don't think so, Mags!"

And then ... have I mentioned he's really fast?!?

IMG_5270MagsRagnarPlay
"GOTCHA!"
"Errrfff!"
IMG_5272MagsRagnarPlay
"BOOM!"
"Ack!  You got me!  Help, I'm being attacked by a Viking!!!"

Then I jump up and we start the whole thing over again.  Wow, is it ever fun!  Isn't this a great game?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. Gosh is there a secret password that allows for admittance of humans who just want to watch. BOL
    You two look like you have been living together furever
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a totally pawesome game!! I wanna play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty is very envious of your fun, Maggie. It is going to be a long time before she can do that again, but it is a game she and Timber love too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:53 PM

    the greatest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two sure are having lots of fun together. It's nice of you to let your brother catch you once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my cats! Maggie, that game looks like so much fun! can we come over and play?

    ~sharpie, ditto
    xoxo

    p. ess: you really need some wall ramps to take that game up a notch ;-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun game! ~Bonnie,Belle and Bessie Pups

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so happy that you are having so much fun with your new brother! That playtime looks great!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete