Who We Are

Friday, July 17, 2020

Upstairs!

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar!  Now that I've totally conquered the stairs to go down to Mom's Studio (I mean like WEEKS ago!), I've made a new discovery!  That's what us Vikings do - we explore and make discoveries and cool stuff like that.  Anyway, check this out:

IMG_5371RagnarStairs
"We have an UPSTAIRS, too!"

It was my duty as a Viking to go check it out!

IMG_5364RagnarUpstairs
"This is pretty cool up here!"

There are some comfy beds up there that I considered jumping on until I got the "Ah-ah!" from my mom, I saw a very handsome Siberian in a special kind of window Mom called a "mirror", and I was checking out something called a "cat walk" when ...

IMG_5366MagsRagnarUpstairs
"Prepare to be BOOMed in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ..."
"Uh-oh!"

Apparently, I'm not the first Siberian to discover the Upstairs.  Who knew?!?  Anyway, it's a real fun place to do zoomies with Mags now!

Sköl!
Ragnar

6 comments:

  1. Ragnar are all Vikings as funny as you? OMDs you crack me up.
    At least Maggie let you scout the stairs before trying to engage you in CROG!!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't stairs the BEST?!! I can zoom up them like no tomorrow...but, Ragnor...how do I climb down???
    xoxo,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. That is a big step.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bet there are lots more things for you to discover Ragnar. You and Maggie sure are having fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we have two words for you, Ragnar: stair CROG
    tee hee!

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are a mighty explorer! Keep going up there, and maybe you'll get to try out those beds without your momma being a spoilsport.

    ReplyDelete