Who We Are

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Next!

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  The other day, I was doing some exploring -- you know, 'cuz I'm a Viking and all -- when ...

IMG_5345RagnarShower
"Uh, Ragnar?  If you're done in there, I'd like to get my shower now."
"Oh.  Right.  Sorry, Mom!"

I really like it in there!  The first time I went in, Mom turned the water on and gave me a shower.  Don't tell anybody, but I kinda liked it!  Anyway, it's a cool place to hang out, even if the water isn't on.

Sköl!
Ragnar

10 comments:

  1. Ragnar my shower is my favorite time of day....
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think we might like to snooze in there if the tile is cool, but a shower - no thank you!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of us like hanging out in our shower too, Ragnar! there are seats and everything for us. you won't find us in it if the water is on though...

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've never tried to get in the shower. That looks like a fun cave to hang out in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady says she wishes we would just go i to the shower or waterfall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:46 PM

    LOL! your secret's safe with me. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so important to find one's personal hangout. You sure found a good one! ~Bonnie ,Belle and Bessie Pups

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Momma doesn't let me go in the shower. It looks pretty nifty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We bet is is nice and cool in there, and you liked your bath?! We are not crazy about baths but on a hot day, they rock!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete