Who We Are

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Serene Sunday, The Deck!

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  There were a lot of new things for me when I came home to Ao4 Headquarters - I've mentioned getting into boxes (or not), being a house puppy, traffic and people, and even the Trippy Trap Bridge.  I don't think I've mentioned the deck yet!

Our deck is REALLY high!  After our morning road marches, we usually go out there to relax for a while.  I love it out there, but I have to admit, the first time or so I was a bit leery of the edge!  Maggie's been helping me get used to it ...

IMG_5408RagnarMagsDeck
"See, Ragnar?!?  No big deal - right?  Besides, we can see forever up here!"

And now ... take a look!

IMG_5437RagnarDeck
"Maggie was right!  This is awesome!"

Maggie taught me how to do the Paw Dangle!  Isn't that cool?!?  Look at what else she showed me how to do:

IMG_5436RagnarSnooterHanging
"Oh.  This is incredibly serene!"

That's right!  Just this morning, I did my very first Snooter Rest!  It was so relaxing - so serene!

Have a great Sunday, everybody!

Sköl!
Ragnar

10 comments:

  1. Misty loves to do the paw dangle and that snooter rest. She can't wait to be better enough to get out on the deck here too. We don't have a big beautiful deck like yours, but we do enjoy ours. Has Maggie showed you how to do zoomies on those stairs yet?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job, Ragnar! you are really adjusting to everything quickly. you do look mighty comfy in the last pic :)

    ~ditto

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are enjoying life and the deck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great spot to watch over your world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found the perfect cozy place to keep an eye on things. A place for a snooter rest is an added bonus! ~Bonnie, Belle and Bessie Pups

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so brave Ragnar. We wish we had a deck that was so high like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:40 AM

    I have fallen in love with you sweet Ragnar! and Maggie taught you well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snooter rests with a good view do seem totally serene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ragnar you have adjusted like the champ that you are and Maggie is an adoring sister and teacher. Can you see the Kansas Ocean from atop your deck?
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a quick study Ragnar! Your deck is so very cool, we imagine you can see for miles and miles!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete