Who We Are

Thursday, January 28, 2021

More Snow!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags!  Night before last, as you might be able to tell from yesterday's post, we got more snow!  It was great!  The temps fell, making it even better.  So how best to celebrate?  Go to The Top Of The World!  It was even snowing as we went!  Ragnar and I thought you might enjoy seeing more snow pix! Get your boots on and let's go!!! In order to avoid as much of the road chemicals as possible, we started at the very beginning of Hudson Trail.

IMG_3033MagsRagnarTrail
"Good morning, Mr. Squirrel!"
"One runner has already been here!"

Whoever it was must have gotten out mighty early!

We enjoyed our walk out on the open trail an awful lot!  Here we are, about to head up to the top!

IMG_3054MagsRagnarTrail
"Could be a little slippery today!"
"Better use our fur-wheel drive, Mags!"

When we got up to The Top Of The World, we did some exploring, and then ...

IMG_3063RagnarMags
"Hey, Mom.  How 'bout a hug?"
"
 ❤❤ Oh, Raggi!!!  ❤❤
"
IMG_3617MeRagnar
" ❤❤ ❤❤ ❤❤"
 "❤❤ ❤❤ ❤❤"

Oh, sure.  I do that sometimes, too.  I even give kisses.  But there was snow on the ground -- places to go, people to see.  You know!  But Mom didn't want me to feel left out, so I gave her some lovin' real quick, then ...

IMG_3624MeMagsRagnar
❤❤ Maggie!!!  ❤❤"
"Yeah,  
❤❤ ❤❤, Mom.  Whatever.  Hey, Raggi.  3 ... 2 ..."
"Uh-oh!  Get me outta here, Dad!"

Was I really about to BOOM him?  Let's just say Mom and Dad thought I needed to start walking again.

IMG_3067MagsRagnarTrailTTOTW
"Much better, huh, Ragnar?"
"Umm ... yes, Maggie."

We walked like this for a while:

IMG_3068MagsRagnarTrail
"Follow me, everybody!"
"Oooh!  I feel like a sled dog."

... and headed to the other lookout point.

IMG_3073MagsRagnarTTOTW
"You know, technically we ARE sled dogs, Ragnar."
"Oh, right.  I forgot."

After we looked out at the lookout, we turned and headed home.  Back on Hudson Trail ...

IMG_3083RagnarMagsTrail
"You weren't really going to BOOM me back there, were you, Mags?"
"Yes.  Yes, I was."

I can't help it.  It's who I am!

It's supposed to warm up tomorrow, but we've sure enjoyed our snow days!  Thanks for coming with us!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

5 comments:

  1. Maggie and Ragnar...sit down, and I hope there is nuttin' in your mouth if so swallow 'cause you are gonna have a big belly laugh
    WE AWOKE TO 1" OF SNOW TODAY....IF WE HAD WHAT YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE CITY WOULD BE OUT OF COMMISSION
    HUGS CECILIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish we got all that snow that you got. We only got about an inch. And now it is mostly gone:( Enjoy it while you can.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun walk. Millie likes giving hugs too. We're finally getting some good amounts of snow but it's also turning bitter cold for a few days too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:20 PM

    OH! lolol. I love you guys! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the snow, you were made for it.

    ReplyDelete