Who We Are

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  We had really pretty skies on our walk this morning, and Mags and I thought you might enjoy seeing them.  Ready to get going?

Mom didn't take any shots until we were going up this big hill, mostly because it was too dark.  Everything would have been blurry!

IMG_2560MagsRagnar
"Oooh, look at the colors in the western sky!"
"I think Mom has some fabric like that."


I know that sounds odd.  I've been spending a lot of time in the Studio lately, though.

Mom turned around when we got to the top of the hill and took this shot:

   IMG_2561Sunrise

Nice, huh?  We headed up into the hills where they're just now putting roads in.  Check out the view from up there; the sun rays make it look like a spaceship about to land!

IMG_2563Sunrise

The sun kept playing "Hide 'N' Seek" with us!  

IMG_2575Sunrise

Here's another shot of Mags and me, in case you forgot what we look like:

IMG_2579MagsRagnarSunrise
"We've GOT to walk to the end of this cul-de-sac!"
"Yeah, we've gotta!  OK, Mom?"
"Yes!  Maybe you two could pose in front of the sunrise?"

That sounded OK, but ...
IMG_2588MagsRagnar
"I smell cows!"
"I can hear them, too!  COWS!"

I mean ... there are some things way more important and way more serene than sunrises!

IMG_2594Sunrise

Yeah, OK, it's pretty ... but if you could only smell the cows!!!!  Ah, sweet serenity!

Sköl!
Ragnar

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a FABulous walkie guys! That sky is beautifuls! butts....MooMoo's???? OH YES! definitely priority one!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great walk you had today. It must have been great to smell those cows too. That made it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:32 PM

    what absolutely BEAUTIFUY pictures! thank you! I like to smell cows too! LOLOL. xoxo

    ReplyDelete