Who We Are

Monday, January 11, 2021

Ha-looo Down There!

 Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar!  Up here!

IMG_1987RagnarUpstairs
"Ha-looo down there!"

I had only done minimal exploring of The Upstairs until this Christmas -- that's where everything is stored, so we all did lots of trips up and down and up and down the steps.  It was great fun!  Anyway, my first time in The Upstairs, I had discovered the beds and Mom told me "Ah-ah!" about jumping up on them - so I didn't go up.  I'm a good boy like that.  During the "put away" period, though ...

IMG_1985RagnarGuestRoom
"I won't, Mom.  But I sure do feel right at home in this room!"

I mean ... I've gotta check with Mags.  See if there's some kind of a work-around she can come up with.  That bed looks so comfy!!!

Sköl!
Ragnar

6 comments:

  1. I can't even believe your mum won't let you on the bed! What kind of monster is she Rags????

    ~ Teddy Westlife

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good boy, Ragnar but if it's okay to be on the big bed downstairs we don't understand why the upstairs bed is off limits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, we are pretty sure we have seen Mags on one of those beds before:) We never get to go upstairs unless someone forgets to close the gate that blocks us from the stairs.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh. You somehow got the higher ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma said no to on the bed, but did she say no to on the QUILT?

    ReplyDelete
  6. if anybuddy can sort out a work around it's Maggie :D
    good luck Ragnar! next week we hope to see you lounging in comfort up there :D

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete