Who We Are

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Serene Sunday

Greetings to all! It's me, Maggie.  Lately, Ragnar and I have been doing a bit of this in the late afternoons:

IMG_1968RagnarMagsLivingRoom
"Oops.  Quick!  Act natural!"
"Got it, Mags!"

And a bit of this:

IMG_2121MagsRagnarLivingRoom
"Nothing to see here, Mom.  Really."
"Yeah.  I was just ... um ... showing Mags some yoga moves."
"OK ..."
   
Oh, don't get me wrong.  We're Siberian Huskies.  There's also plenty of this:

IMG_2113RagnarMagsPlay
"I've got the high ground, Raggi!"
"Not for long, Mags!"

But, for reasons I won't share here (since Mom types this for us), we also have been, like I said, having lots of moments like this:

IMG_2273MagsRagnarLivingRoom
"What?!?  We weren't doing anything."
"So you go up to a small bush or something, Mags, and---OH!  Never mind.  Tell ya later."

We look TOTALLY serene, don't we?  And innocent, too.  Trust me.  We're Siberian Huskies!

Yours sincerley

Margaret Thatcher 

5 comments:

  1. You two are perfectly well mannered pups. We don't see any evidence of any shenanigans there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:30 PM

    you look totally innocent and adorable to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are much more serene for late afternoon than we ever are. Once we hit 4:00, Mom says we turn into maniacs. Right before dinner time, we must admit that we do get a bit wound up. That stair action looks very familiar to us:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, totally serene and innocent ::wink wink::
    tee hee!

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete