Who We Are

Monday, January 04, 2021

Working Too Hard?

 Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  Here's a photo of me and Maggie after we had been helping our mom in her Studio yesterday:

IMG_1953RagnarMagsStudio
"Time to close up shop, Mom?"
"Yeah, Mom.  I think we've all worked enough for today!"

Then Mom said she wanted to try "just one more thing real quick".  I was OK with it, but I think it might have been a bit too much for Mags:

IMG_1950MagsStudio
"I'm out ... zzz ..."

I think we need an easier day today, don't you?

Sköl!

Ragnar

6 comments:

  1. Good grief call your Siberian Union Rep..you are being over worked...even for working dogs
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a lot of that today, Maggie. That's what Mondays are for.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is always busy whipping up bags and other neat things in her studio. She is lucky to have you two around to help her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. call the labor board! Just make sure your mom remembers these things come purrformance review time.

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD, you should call OSHA* about these working conditions!!

    *Office of Siberian Harassment Affairs, of course

    ReplyDelete