Who We Are

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Posing At CiCo

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags.  Today, we did a CiCo Park, neighborhoods, and Hudson Trail walk.  It was lovely - we even ran into some guy out working in his yard who called out "Ragnar and Maggie!"  Awesome.  Note he doesn't know Mom and Dad's names, just the important members of the family. Anyway, they're going to be ripping the roads and sidewalks up on one of the corners of the park, so we thought we'd get one last walk in.  Dad even suggested we pose by the CiCo sign at the southeast corner.

Ragnar and I jumped up, but really didn't feel like posing, so ...

IMG_4857MagsRagnarCiCo
"Nothing too exciting over here, Raggi..."
"I might see something..."
IMG_4858MagsRagnarCiCo
"Should I come over?"
"Nah, it was nothin'."
IMG_4859MagsRagnarCiCo
"Shoot."
"Yeah, I know."
IMG_4860MagsRagnarCiCo
"I wonder if this "C" is the same as the other "C"..."
"Is this a chin rest?"
"Hey, pups ... I have treats!"
IMG_4861MagsRagnarCiCo
"Check and see if you can see them, Raggi.  I'm not looking at her until I know."
"Lemme see your hands, Mom."
"It's Zuke's!  Really."
IMG_4863MagsRagnarCiCo
"Meh.  Do your Supermodel Staring Into The Distance Look, Ragnar."
"Got it, Mags!"
"Sigh ... gotta bring the better treats next time..."

I think we gave her good enough shots, don't you?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

2 comments:

  1. That looks likes fun thing to climb on. We think your final shot turned out great.

    ReplyDelete