Who We Are

Monday, April 12, 2021

Feeling Squinty

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  Yesterday afternoon, Ragnar and I went to the backyard to check on some work Dad and Mom are doing.  While down there, Mom thought we should pose on one of the limestone walls.

IMG_5954RagnarMagsYard
"How's this?"
"Ooh.  You look good, Raggi.  I feel all squinty."

 I'm squintier out of my blue eye than I am from my brown eye -- that's 100% normal.  Mom still had her sunglasses on from doing yard work, so she let me wear them.

IMG_5942RagnarMagsYard
"Yeah, that looks -- wait.  They're slipping, Mags."
"Help a girl out, Ragnar?"

IMG_5948RagnarMagsYard
"How's that, Mags?  Better?"
"Much better.  Of course, Mom doesn't have treats, so ..."
"Oh, come on, you two!!!"

She really needs to grab treats next time - don't you think?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

4 comments:

  1. You two are so cute posing on the wall with our without treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No treats, no posing:)

    Woos - Ligtning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO think! geesh! No cookie, no lookie. peeps are slow sometimes....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete