Who We Are

Friday, April 16, 2021

So Happy!

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar!  Maggie and I took Mom and Dad on a really great walk yesterday!  Well, we did today, too, but it was raining and Mom didn't take many pix.  Anyway, yesterday, we headed to The Top Of The World.  On the way there, I asked if we could take the furthest east trail -- the Bison Loop, as we've learned it's called -- and Mom and Dad gave the green light!

IMG_6094MagsRagnarTrail
"This is great!  We haven't gone this way in ages!"
"I know!  Oh!  Look at the mud up there!"

Not only was there squishy mud, but LOOK!

IMG_6090MagsRagnarBridgeTrail
"Raggi!  It's your favorite bridge!!!"
"Oh, uh, gee ... I forgot there was a really cool bridge this way!"
"Uh huh ..."

I do love a good bridge!  I was so happy!  In fact, when we got to the top of The Top Of The World, I just couldn't help myself:

IMG_6104MagsRagnarTTOTW
"There are people to stare at down there, Ragnar!"
"Hi, Mom!!!  I'm so happy!"
"❤❤ Ragnar!!! 
❤❤"

My smile made Mom real happy, too!  I hope it spread to you!  Have a great weekend!

Sköl!
Ragnar

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, you drop a pose and a smile like that on occasion, your momma will let you do ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a beautiful smile, Ragnar. We can't help but smile back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:05 AM

    I just LOVE THIS! I love everything about it.
    and the smile of Maggie and the laughter of Ragnar especially
    in the last picture!
    thank you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first photo is sooooooo beautiful! What a wonderful walk you had!

    ReplyDelete