Who We Are

Monday, April 19, 2021

This Morning

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  This morning, Ragnar and I took our parents on a great walk to The Top Of The World.  It was about 40 degrees, with 15 mph winds coming out of the north.  We're expecting a cold front later today, and ...

IMG_6350RagnarMagsTrail
"Nice and squishy under foot, Mags!"
"I love the feel of mud between my toes!"
"MUD!!"

... there is snow in the forecast for tonight!  Is this a great day or what?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

  1. BOL BOL enjoy that free mud my friends. Humans pay mega bucks for that experience
    hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wind chill must have been terrible. You are brave and hearty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, that sounds FABulous guys!!! it was 85 yesterday, so that sounds amazin'!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete