Who We Are

Monday, May 10, 2021

Boooooo ...

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  This morning was another chilly, overcast day -- just perfect for a nice, long walk!  For some reason my mom refers to this weather as "unseasonably cold and gloomy", but Ragnar and I love it!  I thought Mom could use some cheering up, so I did one of my famous signature moves:

IMG_7262Mags
"Boooooooooo ..."
"❤️❤️ Oh, my Maggie!!! ❤️❤️"

Works like a charm!  She loves it when I boo at her.  Oh.  And Goldilocks -- I mean my mom -- had cookies, so I scored one each for Ragnar and myself for my efforts.

What a great day!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:28 PM

    oh Maggie! you're such a scary sweetheart! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cutie, Maggie. Great job scoring treats for the two of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good walking weather, at least for dogs

    ReplyDelete