Who We Are

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Someone Stole The Water Tower!

Greetings to all! It's me, Maggie!  Yesterday morning, we had set off on what ended up being a fabulous walk - when I noticed something was terribly wrong! I had turned to look back at one point and ... 

IMG_7899Fog
SOMEONE STOLE THE WATER TOWER!!!

I swear it was there when we walked past it! Then I realized we were in a mighty heavy fog. It was so totally cool. Then, to make things even cooler, the sun came out!

IMG_7924MagsRagnarSunriseFog
"This is so beautiful!  Are you getting this, Mom?"
"Hey, Mags - she tried to get a shot of the fog earlier, but she mist.  Ha woo."

I'm just going to leave Ragnar's comment right there.   It was REALLY cool-looking, though.  Here's another of Mom's shots:

IMG_7900Fog
Sunrise and fog!
Have a beautiful day, everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

  1. OMD! I hope the water tower is returned by those nefarious thieves. Maybe you can help track them down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like a nice walk. We hope whoever stole your water tower brings it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like someone stole the whole darn town.

    ReplyDelete