Who We Are

Monday, May 24, 2021

If You're Happy And You Know It

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  The other morning on our walk, I was feeling tremendously happy.  I couldn't help but look at Mom and let her know:

IMG_7701MagsHappy
"Hiya, Mom!"
"❤️❤️Maggie!!!!!❤️❤️"

Ragnar was feeling it, too!

IMG_7704MagsRagnar
"That's enough looking at the camera for me."
"Hi, Mom!  I'm happy, too!"
"❤️❤️ Ragnar!!!! ❤️❤️"

It was also a reminder to our mom and dad that it's starting to heat up in the mornings, so they need to start bringing water for us!  

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

4 comments:

  1. You two are so cute but our mom just keeps looking at that interesting house behind you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of our mom's favorite houses!
      Y/s,
      Mags

      Delete
  2. Those smiles make the long walks worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just have to let your happiness out!

    ReplyDelete