Who We Are

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Helping Drive

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar!  Yesterday afternoon, Maggie and I were helping our mom a whole lot in her Studio ...

IMG_7311RagnarMagsStudio
"Coming through!"
"Not if I can help it!"

   ... when I decided to try to hide from Mags  to ask Mom if I could help drive her machine.

IMG_7344RagnarMagsStudio
"Hi, Mom.  Can I help drive the Bernina?!?  By the way, don't tell Mags where I--"
"HEY!  There you are!"
IMG_7338RagnarMagsStudio
"I just step on this, right, Mom?"
"Well, that one goes to the Pfaff, but you can drive that one and I'll drive the Bernina, OK?"
"Ah, c'mom, Raggi!  Chase me!"
IMG_7341RagnarMagsStudio
"I've got an important job to do here, Mags."
"The Pfaff isn't even turned on, bro."
IMG_7346RagnarMagsStudio
"It was working a minute ago ..."
"Hey.  What the ... did someone just unplug my lamp?!?"
"I may have tripped over some cords.  Don't worry, I'm OK.
Now ...
chase me, Raggi!  You know you want to!"

I gave in and chased Mags for a while.   It seemed to make Mom happy; she said we were really helpful!  All in all, I'd say it was a very productive afternoon in the Studio!

Sköl!
Ragnar 

4 comments:

  1. Maggie sure looks determined to get you to play with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys!!!! I tend to be 'helpful' in that way too! Ma SO appreciates it! BOL!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet if it wasn't for your your mom wouldn't get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your momma let you drive?? You're so grown up now!

    ReplyDelete