Who We Are

Friday, May 06, 2022

Delicate Balance

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar. In Mom's Studio, she has a couple lights on stands. I discovered that if you're reeeeeeally careful, you can stick your snooter in and ...
 
IMG_7940RagnarStudio
"Ooh!  The fold-out bars form a little shelf that I can balance my snooter on!!!"

IMG_7941RagnarStudio
"Get a pic quick, Mom!"

The light fixture itself is rather delicate; the key is not knocking it over -- or getting your snooter tangled up in the wire. (Actually, my mom moved the cord as soon as she saw I was using this as a snooter rest.). It's all about balance and being really careful.  And - according to my mom - being a really good boy.  

Sköl!
Ragnar

PS:  This light fixture has been rated 10 out of 10 on the "degree of difficulty" scale by the Siberian Snooter Rest Association.  I am a professional; do not try this at home unless fully trained!

3 comments:

  1. You look like you are in a Survivor balance immunity idol competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a clever use of the light stand, Ragnar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:03 AM

    LOL! my big smile for this morning. you're just the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete