Who We Are

Monday, May 09, 2022

Don't Be Radicchio!

Hi everybody! It's me, Mags. Ragnar and I helped our mom make dinner last night (of course!) and we were quite interested when she started making the salad.
 
IMG_8010RagnarMagsRadicchio
"Hey, Mom!  Whatcha got there?"
"That's not kale, is it?!?"
"Kale?!?  No, of course not!  It's radicchio."

IMG_8012RagnarMagsRadicchio
"Would you two like to try some?"
"Yum!  Food!"
"Yeah, we'll give it a try."

I thought I'd enjoy my salad in the living room. On the carpet.
 
IMG_8013MagsRadicchio
"You're not just chewing it up and spitting it out on the carpet, are you, Mags?"
"Don't be radicchio!  You just ... gave me too big of a piece."

She can be so radicchio at times!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

PS:  Raggi gives it a thumbs up.  Me ... not so much.

3 comments:

  1. We've never been fans of anything that goes into a salad except for any cheese or meat. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:39 AM

    LOL. I'm with "me... not so much!" XO

    ReplyDelete