Who We Are

Sunday, May 01, 2022

So Serene Sunday

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. Our day was going very well -- we went on our normal 5+ miles walk, had a great breakfast and lunch (kibble -- our favorite!), did some zoomies ... and then the Ring doorbell let us know there was a package on the front porch. Not just any package, but a package in a me-sized box!!!

IMG_7873MagsBox
"Now this is serene!  I love it!  Mind if I just sit here a while?"
"Only until your dad is ready to process it, Mags, OK?"

I get it.  Tomorrow is "take your boxes to the curb" day.  I stayed put, enjoying the serenity of boxing for as long as I could.

IMG_7875RagnarMagsBox
"Hey, what's everybod---OH!  Errr... a box.  I need to go take care of something in the other---Wait ... is she getting treats, Mom?"
"The box is my treat, Ragnar!"
"I think your dad's ready for the box, sweet girl!"

IMG_7876RagnarMags
"I don't know about you sometimes, Mags."
"My name is Polargold's Margaret Thatcher and I boxes!!!"

What a great day!  It was so incredibly serene while it lasted!  I hope you take time to enjoy some serenity today!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week of walks, and the best box that can be delivered! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a perfect sized box for you, Maggie. You sure looked happy sitting in it. We don't understand why your parents wouldn't let you keep it a little longer.

    ReplyDelete