Who We Are

Wednesday, May 04, 2022

Wordy Wednesday

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. Normally, we'd do Wordless Wednesday, but I had and have a lot to say today! Ragnar and I took our mom and dad on a nice, long walk (6 1/4 miles) and when we were just about back at Ao4 Headquarters, guess who we saw?!? Gauge the extremely handsome Chocolate Lab! I just LOVE him!!!

I play bowed at him and Raggi play bowed at him and he play bowed at us and I told him, "Ha roo rah roo roo booooooo!" and he play bowed again! It was so much fun! When we got home, Mom asked if I liked seeing Gauge and this is what I did:
 
IMG_7922Mags
"Does this smile answer your question?!?" 

He's SO much fun; Ragnar thinks so too. I hope we see him again soon. I have lots more to tell him - and lots more play bowing to do!!!

Yours sincerely, 
Margaret Thatcher

2 comments:

  1. What a great smile, Maggie. We can tell you really enjoyed seeing your friend on the walk.

    ReplyDelete