Who We Are

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Adventures in CiCo Park Part 3

Ha roo, pups and kit-cats!  It's me, Zim, here with the third installment of my cool adventures in CiCo Park this past week.  This post should be subtitled:  The Trippy-Trap Bridge!

You can see it down there at the bottom of the hill -

IMG_2535e Zim
"Look, Mom!  It's the Trippy-Trap Bridge!"

Let's go check it out, and I'll tell you all about it! Come on, race you down there!

IMG_2524e Zim
"Is everyone here?"

The Trippy-Trap Bridge always reminds us of my sister Ammy.  (We lost her to Lymphoma in January of 2011.)  She was all things sweet and kind, and was a very, very brave girl, too.  But the first couple of times she was confronted with the Trippy-Trap Bridge, when she was just a little pup, she was a teeny bit leery of it.  Dad helped her build up her courage and trust - and she totally conquered her fear!  (You can read about it at this link!)

I thought, just to be on the safe side, I should check the bridge out pretty thoroughly anyway.

IMG_2537e Zim
"Hey!  Any Gruff Billy Goats down there?!?!"

IMG_2525e Zim
"How about Trolls?!?  Any Trolls over here?!?!"

OK.  I think it's safe to cross.

IMG_2536e Zim
Crossing the Trippy-Trap Bridge!

I stopped at the mid-point to take it all in...

IMG_2523e Zim
"Ha ROOO!"

... and sent a little message, just in case the Troll or those Billy Goats were hanging around!

Thanks for coming to CiCo with me; I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Play bows,
Zim

10 comments:

  1. We had lots of fun, Zim! Thanks again letting us tag along. And especially thanks for making sure the bridge was troll-free. Whew! Have a great weekend!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zim this was an most excellent adventure. I like bridges. I like to look over the side of them. But I never thought there might be trolls or Billy goats that are gruff under there. I will be extra careful from now on.You sure were fast getting down the hill to the bridge. I had to kick it in to high gear to catch up, but I am so glad I did. Thanks for taking me along.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes not sure about the Trippy Trap Bridge. We might be a little weary. But you made us see it was safe so maybe. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool adventure. I don't know about that bridge, but if I crossed it with you I would feel safe. Good job of checking it out. I hope you didn't find any trolls(whatever they are).

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since your were looking fur Billy Goats Gruff and Trolls... Did you happen to check fur SANTA and Some ELVES????

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was pretty fun, but also a little sad as you remembered your dear friend.

    It looked like a pretty day and a cool bridge.

    We really liked the name of the bridge too.

    My Vickie has to always check for trolls under the bridges too. She is a real scaredy cat....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a good bridge because the boards were close together. I don't like it when I can see the ground below me. When we were in Boston in March, we had to walk across a bridge was mostly grating. I did not like it one bit because I could see the water way down below. Mom said it would be okay though, so I trusted her and sure enough, it was okay!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cool walk Zim. Bet you taught Ammy not to be scared
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful that Ammy was beside you in spirit on your Trippy-Trap adventure, Zim!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:18 PM

    now that is a totally grrrrreat park Zim! What a grand adventure woo had with Mom! paw pats, Savvy

    ReplyDelete