Who We Are

Friday, November 30, 2012

Adventures in CiCo Park Part 2

Ha roo, pups and kit-cats!  It's me - Zim!  Ready to get back to CiCo Park?  Today's pix are some action shots and cool poses - just perfect for Photo Finish Friday!  Ready to go?  Let's hike!

IMG_2509e Zim

One of the things I really like about CiCo is there is a mix of surfaces.  In the pic above, I'm on asphalt. There are also sidewalks, some pea-gravel paths and then, of course, I can go off-roading!  That's where I can really get some good snoofing in!

IMG_2528e Zim
Snoofing

Doesn't that look inviting!?!  Let's crank it up and go into a snoofing action shot!

IMG_2508e Zim
Super snoofing!

I had some reflective moments in the park, too.  Here are some pensive poses:

IMG_2529e Zim

Mom calls these the "But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?" series.  Funny, Mom.

IMG_2530e Zim
"It is the east, and that Juliet babe is the sun!"

I'm fairly sure that's how the rest of the quote goes.

Here's a cool Guard Dog pose my shadow and I did together:

IMG_2532e Zim
"Hark!  Err... I mean 'Halt!'  Who goes there?
We need to ditch the Shakespeare talk, Mom."

Standing tall, don't you think?

Let's get back to exploring.

IMG_2533e Zim

IMG_2534e Zim

That's what I'm talking about!

Thanks for coming to the park with me.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!  Tune back in tomorrow for the third installment!

Play bows,
Zim

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Did you see any friends there? The park is the very best.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the babe sunlight photo. Shakespeare has nothing on you Zim. That must be some super walk if we get to enjoy another installment tomorrow. I will be right here waiting!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zim, you look like you had SUCH an amazing adventure! Alert and active! (Oh, and Cinderella said you look handsome with the light in your furs.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the motion shots, Zim! How we wish we could be along with you in pawson!
    We mailed out your mini-mitten this morning so it's on its way!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zim you looked like you spotted something in that last pic. We love the sunlight on your furs. Have a fabulous Friday guys.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Zim.... it is US... we seem to be able to Post and Comment and stuffs again !!!!

    JUST in TIME fur a Super WALK with YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our sisfur Sadie loved to go off-roading too Zim! We enjoyed going on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zim, we are having so much fun at the park! We like the off-roading too :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your sunny picture best. It makes you look heavenly ;-)

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! That is some park!! Amazing walk and adventure!!! Wish i was there too!!!
    Enjoy the weekend!! Hi to Dave!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to off road. Steve is definitely a sidewalk dog, but not me. I especially love it lately when there are piles of leaves to bound through. There is part of our walk where the land owners have not tried to clean up the leaves at all and they are very deep. I love it!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete