Who We Are

Monday, November 12, 2012

Positive Reinforcement

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  Remember way, way, way back in August I showed you the batch of Road Kill Sneaky Snakes my mom made for me from Pumpkin Oat Cookie dough?  I sure liked them a whole lot!  Some of them were extra thin and crispy and I liked them best.  Mom decided to make a new batch of cookies over the weekend; I didn't want to push my good fortune, but I sure was hoping she'd make them super crunchy!  I did my best mind-meld on her ... and look!

IMG_2024 Pumpkin Oat Cookies
Pumpkin Oat Super Crackers!

Look at those!!!  They're HUGE!  Mom rolled and rolled and rolled and got them super thin!  She rolled some of them so thin that ... well ...

IMG_2025 Pumpkin Oat Cookies
"Let's take a closer look at that one, Mom!"

See how thin that one is?  Take another look!

IMG_2026 Pumpkin Oat Cookies
"Dave... needs... a pumpkin... oat... cookie!!!"

I'm pretty sure that hole helped with my mind-meld message.  Mom let me have a cookie right off the cooling rack!

IMG_1969 Dave and me
"Good Mom!  Good girl!"
Pat, pat, pat!

It's important to give your bipeds positive reinforcement.

Ha woo.

Luv,
Dave

20 comments:

  1. What a good girl your momma is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Did you give her extra snuggles so she knows to keep repeating the behavior?

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. That's probably my favorite pic in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep - gotta keep the bipeds reinforced. :) those cookies looked extra thin and tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL!! Good training Dave! She did exactly what you wanted! Mom said the picture with the eyes in the hole in the cookie is totally awesome. :D

    Jackal

    ReplyDelete
  6. They certainly look yummy! You are so good to your mommy....she needs a little pat on the head to know how much you love her....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dave those do look very tempting. Yummy goodness for sure. I'll take two dozen please. And look at you giving your more the "good girl" pat. Way to reinforce that she will make more, they love that kind of stuff.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave I am cracking up pal at your positive reinforcement pic of your paw and mum. Brill. They look like crisps or you call chips. Mums' got to give them a new name and patent them. Well yummy. Have a marvelous Monday guys.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dave, What wonderful treats your mom gives you! That is true devotion buddy. Plus I bet you would share with her too. Hope you have a great afternoon. Could you have your mom email me your address, Hunter wants to send you a holiday card.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly Molley, they look so Scrummy..send us over a few :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure got your message across! Those crackers look good!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. We need some of that positive reinforcement over here
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many pat pats will get you many pumpkin oat cookies!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoah...those look VERY nommy!! Good job complimenting the chef!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  15. hee hee! Dave, those cookie chips look great! hmmm...we'll have to start being nicer to our mom so she'll make treats for us ;-/ (we say as we are howling at her to fix us dinner...)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dave you sure are a lucky boy to have such a good mommy.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  17. MOL! Dave, you have your mom trained just right!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those sure look yummy!! Keep up the positive reinforcement--I'm sure you'll get more crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh man, I havn't tried teh "Positive Reenforcement" thing on My Vickie.

    I am gonna work on that right now....

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  20. those looked really good and crunchy...this weekend my mom decided to cook (yes cook) a little pumpkin that we had left over from halloween so she wouldn't need to buy it for us. she boiled it in water for hours but it worked..now she adds a little to our breakfast..she did good!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete