Who We Are

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Week In Review

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim, here with a little look back at some miscellaneous stuff from our week.  Let's get to it!

We've shown you some of the yummy-looking meals that our mom makes - but I don't think we've ever shared any of the ones Dad's been in charge of!  Last Saturday night, he did dinner for him and Mom!  Check it out:

IMG_2345e Check the uprights

... and as they say, be sure to check between the uprights of the beer bottles.  Ha roo roo roo!  Photo bomb!  (And no, sadly, Dave and I do not get pizza.)

Dave made an interesting discovery in the neighborhood, up at the top of one of our hills:

IMG_2354e Dave
"Zim!  You need to check this out!"

IMG_2355e Zim and Dave
"Wowzers!"

We aren't sure what's going on up there, but if anyone can get to the bottom of things, it's me and Dave!  We'll keep you posted!

Sometimes, Mom doesn't quite "get" my mind-meld messages about my need to go on an adventure, so I have to step it up a bit.  Here I am, at the door to the garage, sending the strongest message I can:

IMG_2372e Zim
Mood piece: An Adventurer and His Need To Explore

Yep.  That can bring Mom pretty close to tears (she knows how important my adventures are to me!), and before I know it, I'm all buckled in and am doing this:

IMG_2299e Zim
"OH, yeah!"

That's what I'm talking about!

I did a lot of supervisory work this week, too; the outdoor Christmas decorations are going up and I had to inspect everything and make sure it was all displayed properly!  It's my duty as a Drill Sergeant, you know!

IMG_2432e Zim
"Yep!  Good to go!"

That's our new lawn flag.  It has the Nativity Scene and some cool animals on it!  I'll get another shot of it for you later; it's been breezy this week!

Dave and Mom did a bunch of this over the course of the past week ...

IMG_2393e Dave
"Mom?  Hi, Mom!  Mom."

... and we all did a whole bunch of this together:

IMG_2229e Dave and Zim
Dave and me, on Morning Patrol

All in all, a rather fun-filled week, I'd say!  I hope yours was just as wonderful!

Play bows,
Zim

12 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty good week to me. You dad is a super cook. And And you knew it's all good if Zim is between the up rights. Extra points for that. The only thing that get decorated around here for Christmas is me. Surprising I know but it's true. No tree, no lights, no tinsel or missile toe. Just me and antlers and jiggle bell collar. But whatever I can do to spread the cheer. Have a beautiful weekend friends.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live by the Warsteiner brewery in Germany. Yum

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you boys don't get even a sliver of pizza bones! That is an outrage. I love the "mood piece" with Zim and his mind meld.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL photobomb there. We think dad must have slaved away at that pizza. Yea we are going to be doing our decs next weekend. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've had a busy week! Dad made the same dinner for him and Mom this week, and we didn't get any!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dad's choice of meals is a perfect one! Pizza rocks!
    You guys did have a busy week!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like your new lawn flag. We don't ave bobcats like that round here
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures:) Looks like a good time
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your week, you guys. What a fun time you had. I love pizza, I get the crust here, so I am pretty lucky I guess. I supervised our decorating also, it is a tough job, but we have to do it. What would they do without us? The lights would end up all over the place. Mommy loves when Dave curls up with your Mommy.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zim, it looks like you guys had a nice week! Hee hee, your dad's a pretty good cook too ;) There sure have been a lot of strange "cats" in your neighborhood...hmmm...strange...

    Your Nativity flag is pretty. Our mom is trying to hold out until Dec 1 before she breaks out the Christmas decorations, but tonight we just watched two Christmas movies, mol!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like the most fantastic week!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a grreat week! And Momma says your dad can cook for her any time. :)

    ReplyDelete