Who We Are

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dictionary, Anyone?

Ha roo, pups and cool cats.  It's me, Zim.  Mom and I took a nice walk up by our water tower yesterday.  We stopped by one of her favorite signs (we've shown you this one before ) and I checked it out:

IMG_2383 Zim
"T-r-e-s-s .... hmmm."

Clearly, no one in a position of authority has taken note of this one little sign.

We walked around the perimeter a bit and I spotted another sign.

IMG_2386 Zim
"Hey, Mom!  Check this one out!"

We wondered if that sign was any better.  Can you see it back there?  Hey, Mom!  How about a pop-out close-up!?!

IMG_2386 - Version 2 Zim
"Oh my."

What can I say?

IMG_2385 Zim
"The City must have gotten a bulk rate discount on them."

I wonder if there was an added discount for "slightly flawed spelling"?  Ha roo roo roo!

Play bows,
Zim

16 comments:

  1. Maybe they had a discount on "S's". Let's hope you the citizen of your fare city got a discount. Have a beautiful day.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously they're trying to cut down on the nefarious black market in hair going on at that location. Those tresses just keep getting passed around, and who knows what that could lead to?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Goose. Have a terrific Tuesday and see you tomorrow my handsome pals.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sign is clear - you are not allowed to pass a tress. Sort of like a stopped school bus. Which apparently someone missed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so embarrassed about our fair city having such terrible signs!

    I guess it's not my city since I've never been there but Mrs. Master is horrified.

    So, I'm treking to Topeka tomorrow which is half way to your house so I figure I'll just run the rest of the way.

    See you soon!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is terrible. we aren't sure if it is worse that the sign company sent them out that way or the city put them up that way....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet my robot mom would spell the same way also...her spelling is lousy since spellcheck came along..her boss is always glaring at her when she is writing down his words....
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess the sign making system doesn't have spell check.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mol! That is too funny :D

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should send that to Ellen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, My Vickie is not the best speller in the world. It took her like four times looking at it to figure out what was wrong.

    duhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah yes, the signs made by the KU graduates! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe they were hoping nobody would notice
    Well, surely they got a good price on those signs. BOL......

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous3:51 AM

    Well, I don't think they should be too surprised if people diss-obey!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe they figure the extra S will get the point across even better. Tresssssssssssspass does sound more evil - like a snake hissing at you!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete