Who We Are

Friday, November 23, 2012

Photo Finish Friday: A Boy and His Moose

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave.  I just had a blast playing in the front yard the other day - so I wanted to share some pix with you for Photo Finish Friday!  Ready to have a look!??!

At first, I thought Mom was just taking me out for a potty run and a quick photo shoot or something.  Then I thought, hey, what's that behind Mom's back?  And guess who it was?!?!

IMG_2414e Dave
"Y'ello!"
"HEY!  It's Squee Key Moose!"

He leapt out at me from way up high - and I caught him!

IMG_2406e Dave
"Catch me, Davy!"
"Gotcha, Squee Key!!!"

He knew I'd catch him if he fell - friends are like that!  Woo!

We ran around the yard a little bit ...

IMG_2407e Dave

... then settled in to do some chomping and squeaking.

IMG_2412e Dave
"Who, me?"

There have been some guys over working on Fluffy Black Cat's driveway for quite a while now - and one of them called over to Mom about how handsome me and Zim are.  Mom thanked him and offered to let him meet me.  I love meeting people!  He gave me some really nice ear rubbies and said how well-behaved I am, and complimented me on my moose.  (I brought Squee Kee over with me - he doesn't get out much, so I thought he'd like meeting someone, too.)  I got to meet the other guy, too.  Mom didn't take any pix because it didn't seem like the right thing to do.

We got back to business after our meet-n-greet - and played some tug!

IMG_2409e Dave
"Got your moose, Davy!"
"Tug!  Tug!  He's mine, Mom!"
"SSSSSQUEEEEEEEEAK!!!!"

We had a blast!

IMG_2419e Dave
"Ha woo!  Got your foot, Mom!"
"Davy?  Davy, can I have my foot back?"
"SSSSSQUEEEEEEAK!"

Squee Key had her foot, too.  Ha woo.

Happy Photo Finish Friday, everyone!  And remember - a great way to get rid of any extra calories from yesterday is to play with your puppies or kitties -- and to go on nice, long family walks!  (...Especially since a cold front moved in and it's in the 20s out there now!  Hint, hint.)

Luv,
Dave

18 comments:

  1. Dave, it makes me smile to see you playing with Squeeky Moose. How nice of you to go meet the workers and show them what a great guy you are too.

    Cindy & Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Dave we like your squeaky. We love a meet n greet. Have a fabulous Friday.
    best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good, Buddi!
    So glad woo have Sqweeki Moose to play with. Mi Moosekolit (aka Mooski) has been MIA for quite summ time now. I wonder if he's sleepin' with the fishiis?
    Keep it furri and paw off a woo to your brother fur us.
    Your pal, Summi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than seeing a woofie have a great time!

    Woofs,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave you look like a puppy playing with Squee Key Moose.
    Have a great Weekend

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Dave, what a great time you had. At first I was thinking you had taken up Moose watching like me and My Vickie, but I gotta say, you got it way better than me cause you get to carry your moose around with you.

    have a good weekend
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that Squee Key got to meet the driveway guys, Dave. We bet it made his day!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. well that looked like fun. we are glad you got to meet the guys next door - and took Squeeky Moose with you. :) Mom said she took grandma for a walk yesterday, but it was short and slow...but at least grandma is getting around better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOF! Dave! I'm glad you understood about the bandana, heh heh ::wink:: By dog, Mr Squee Key looks like so.much.fun! I'm squeekin my Mr Idaho Spudman right there with you. Have a great weekend,

    woofs,
    ~Wriggley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Davy, you are so cute when you play with Squee Key Moose! Our mommy wants to put a smooch on your freckles. It's rainy here so we don't even have open windows today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man...Jakey is just drooollling over Squee-Key you better keep an eye on him!!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Bilbo & Arty too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Know what I did first thing when I got home today? Well first I took a little nap but then I head right on over here to see what was up with you and Zim. I am so glad I did. I love it when you are hanging out with Squee Key Moose. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like your'e having a fabulous Friday there Dave!!
    Good for you!!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like so much fun! I love meeting new people. Were they afraid of you at first? Grown ups don't typically understand how nice we are.

    This morning, the best thing happened. My outside water bowl had about 1/2 inch of ice on it. I dug and dug and then Mrs. Master broke the ice and ruined all my fun. She seemed to think I wanted a drink of water.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Dave, I love your Squeaky Moose; in fact I just got through looking at pictures of Alaska for our trip next summer. I hope I see some live Moose and of course Grizley's.
    You are such a well mannered and friendly pup-you do a mom proud.
    Enjoy the cold weather!
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dave that such a good Moose! You look like you had lots of fun and Mum be saying aw sweet at you.
    ~Lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you and SqueeKey have SO much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dave,
    Great to see you bouncing! What a grand time you had. My momma is funny about taking pictures of people she doesn't know. She says that it is not polite to put people on the internet without their permission. I guess that's just another way our mom's are alike. That and they provide super funballs playtime with SqueeKeys!

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete