Who We Are

Friday, December 14, 2012

Photo Finish Friday

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me, Dave, here with an assortment of pix from the week for Photo Finish Friday.  Ready to get started?

I had a meeting this week with Big Mean Kitty.

IMG_2764e Dave
"I'm pretty sure it's Fluffy Black, Dave.  Really."

We discussed all kinds of important topics - the real meaning of Christmas, the many blessings we have, and just what might be under the bushes by the front door.  All kinds of stuff.

Zimmie went on some pretty cool adventures, as you've seen.  He always finds interesting things to tell me about later on - like this:

IMG_2731e Zim
" 'Your' K-State Student Union?  How cool!  I didn't know 'I' had one!  Ha roo roo roo!"

(Before anyone jumps to the wrong conclusion, Mom and Zim were stopped at a traffic light.)

He also saw this sign:

IMG_2732e Zim
" 'Emergency Snow Route' ?!?!  Now that's what I'm talking about!!!"

I'd say that since we haven't had any snow since who knows when, it's getting to emergency status ... so before too long, there should be some snow on that street.  (Zim and I are pretty sure that's how it works.)

Here I am, out on one of my neighborhood adventures:

IMG_2670e Dave
"I think the Limestone Cat's following us, Mom!"

We really do have an action-packed neighborhood!

To cap off Photo Finish Friday, Big Mean and I did an outside Christmas pose:

IMG_2758e Dave
"Help!  Help!  C'mon, Dave, let me up!  Santa's watching!"

Well ... maybe we didn't so much "pose" as goof around.  Ha woo.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

Luv,
Dave

15 comments:

  1. Hey Dave so do you think they will have to replace those snow emergency signs with something else? I have seen the other signs you have shown us with their creative spelling. Know what I am hoping for your pack today? A stress free, beautiful day. When MOM and I come and visit you stress just melts away and of course we see a whole lot of beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a mean kitty. Peeps is not well. So a quick hello. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know you don't really think kitties are mean Davy. ;) Zim, we hope that snow route is filled to the brim with snow soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn't look as mean as our mean old dietzman...maybe cos he is pink???? Great pictures..
    hugs
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Zim we love when you're the copilot in the car. Thank you for taking us on the adventures but what's that talking to that kitty cat
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. quite the adventure. mom says she hope that isn't what those road signs means cause having no snow around here is a good thing - not an emergency

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a very impawtant meeting with Mean Kitty! I hope you solved all the problems of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures!! I hope the the snow route is filled with load and loads of now soon!!!

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! That snow route looks really cool. I'd sure say it's an emergency around here! It's supposed to rain tonight so I'm praying that it gets just a little colder and we get an early Christmas present!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dave you are really squishing Mean Kitty in that last picture, but you sure do look cute.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adventure!
    Happy Weekend!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outing, Dave. Maybe we should be planning for an emergency snow route too. (we wish)

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dave, at first you and BMK looked mighty serious. Glad you both were havin fun at the end :) oh, be sure you don't "P" on any of that emergency snow you get...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like the looks of that kitty, be careful please. I hope you get some snow soon.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. woozers, we'll have to look for a Snow Route near us, too!
    Great photos, pup!

    Jack & Moo

    ReplyDelete