Who We Are

Friday, August 13, 2010

Photo Finish Friday!

Woo, everypup and everycat! It's me - Dave! I got to go back to the Kansas Ocean this morning - just me and Mom! Zim and Ammy had taken Dad on a long walk, and Storm and I took Mom on a shorter one, but then both Mom and Dad thought I could use a little extra exercise before the heat sets in ... so I got to go!

Since it's
Photo Finish Friday, I was happy to do some posing after a bit of walking! Here's a collage:

CollageDaveKSO13AUG10

Doesn't it look like a great day to hang out at the shore? I thought so! Here I am, surveying the AO:

DSCN6292 Dave
Me. Dave.

You can tell I'm really enjoying myself, can't you? Oh... not enough of a smile? OK... I'm no
Ammy, but try this on for size:

DSCN6301 Dave

I did a serious pose, too. It's my favorite shot from the day's photo shoot. Check it out:

DSCN6300b Dave
Me. Dave. Doing the serious look.

Zim said I look really cool; Storm said I look tough. Ammy said I look like I need to hear one of her silly jokes. Hmm...

Have a great weekend, everybody!

Luv,
Dave

18 comments:

  1. Looking very seriously handsome there!!

    Cheers
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, you could win a photo contest with either pose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave,
    You do looks very serious in dat last piktur.......butt very handsome too!

    Looks like you saw something at da Kansas Ocean that needed your investigation......

    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you are so handsome Dave! We love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dave! You are so incredibly handsome! You make my heart beat extra fast!!

    Your girl,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think all three of your troops are right although Ammy may be playing Diva (just a little Ammy, sorry)

    No better way to get a weekend started than seeing Dave.

    Remy and Flash

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky Dave! extra walks!
    We havent heard a joke from Ammy in a while! Maybe you do need her to tell you one so you can crack a big Ammy Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking extremely handsome Dave!!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS! You should be on the cover of the Rolling Stone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots of you, Dave
    We love the collage!

    You are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good Dave! Loved the collage. You are seriously one very handsome syberian and your mom is taking some great pics.
    love and kisses
    Martha and Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos, you are so gorgeously handsome, Dave!...Happy weekend sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woo - you are a most handsome photo subject!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are looksing so handsome!!!

    Wags,
    Haylie and Fred

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you look cool too Davy!

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  16. We think you're a most handsome boy, Dave!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  17. You went to the beach two days in a row? Lucky you. Yuh, I am waiting for a good joke too.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww...bet you enjoyed your walk by yourself Dave. xoxo

    ReplyDelete