Who We Are

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Serene Scenery Sunday

Tail wags, dear friends. It's me, Stormy, here with Serene Scenery Sunday. This week I'm doing things a little bit differently. No sunsets, no flowers, just a few pix of me having a delightful time with one of my stuffies. It is my puppy stuffie and I haven't played with him for a long time! I've been feeling really playful for the past couple of days, so Mom thought maybe I'd enjoy playing with my puppy. It gave both of us great joy and serenity, so I thought I'd share the photos with you today!

We played and pounced for a while, then hung out in the shade together.

DSCN6479 Stormy
Me and my puppy

Doesn't that just look like a perfectly peaceful way to spend some time!?

Here's a collage showing you more of how we spent our time:

StormCollageSquirrel

We had a great time together - and I think it gave Mom as much pleasure as it did me! ...
and my puppy.

At the end of our play session, I carried him into the house and had Mom put him in a safe place.

DSCN6488 Stormy
Me, carrying my puppy to safety

I wouldn't want to see him fall into the
wrong paws.

Have a serene Sunday!
Tail wags,
Storms

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Oh Storm! Such wonderful photos! The first photo is so lovely. And the last photo of you with your puppy in your mouth! I love it. I can tell you are really protecting it!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stormy!

    You sure are taking great care of your puppy! It's best that he is kept out of harms way when you can't watch him all the time.

    We have a pup that likes to steal toys and de-stuff them... cough, cough, ADDIE, cough, cough. But you didn't here that from me.

    Lots of Luv & Kisses
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, we believe you that it is not a squirrel. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Stormy!
    Sure you had a nice and serene time with your stuffy!
    Happy Sunday to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stormy, you are such a gorgeous girl and those photos are just so playful and fun, we really enjoyed them!...Hope everyone enjoys a restful, happy Sunday...kisses, lovely friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stormy, you look so sweet playing with your puppy stuffie! Seeing your photos brought us joy and serenity too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your stuffie are too cute together. Looks like a great way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stormy, you look so sweet with your puppy!! That's a nice stuffy and you are so gentle! Lots of love, Holly and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a perfect way to spend your day. Glad mom keeps your puppy in a safe place away from those other pups.. he he

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Stormie,

    I have one of those, too! I thought it was a squirrel. Maybe I'll still pretend it is a squirrel....

    Wags and lick,
    Minnie Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it great to have stuffies that are just yours and no one else gets to play with them, Storm? I have a couple like that too and mom protects them from you know who!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to spend the afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way to spend the day! So what did u both talked
    about? The weather?

    Cheers
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so sweet Stormy! I always knew you were a gentle leader.

    Huffs

    ReplyDelete
  15. w00fs, ur puppy looks brand new...hmm wonder y me toys dont look that new...ahhh yeah, me nos.her name is jodeeeee...heehe..

    b safe,
    ~rocky~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo look like woo had a great time with yur puppy Stormy!!! It was fury wise of woo to gets yur Maw to put him away somewhere safe.....some puppies just don't know how to treat precious babies do dey?

    Play bows and woofs
    Yur Princey's boy Kodiak

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are such a gentle soul Stormy! Of course you would take the best care of your puppy! Just like you do with Zim, Dave and Ammy!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Awwwwwwwwwww!" those are such sweet pictures of woo & your puppy! Star loved her puppies too. (Though I have to say that that "puppy" looks like an imposter....)

    toodle-woo,
    miss moo

    ReplyDelete