Who We Are

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Friends!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim!  There we were yesterday, on our regularly scheduled "after lunch" walk.  We rounded the corner and headed into the cul-de-sac to see if anything was going on.  It was then that I spotted them!

IMG_0908cps Zim
"Hey, kit-cat pals!  It's me - Zim!"

Can you see them down there, in front of their porch?  Let's get closer!

IMG_0910cps Zim
"Ha roo, you guys!"

It was two of my kit-cat pals, hanging out, enjoying the afternoon together!  Mom zoomed in for some close-ups.

IMG_0909cps Kitty
"Whatever."

I don't think he felt quite like posing.  Oh.  And I did mention two of my friends were down there?  (Pan to the right, Mom!)

IMG_0907cps Kitties
"This is ridiculous!"
"La la la la la la la!"

Yeah.  I think my friend on the left just drew a little mousie on the steps with chalk.  He must be a kit-cat graffiti artist!

I asked Mom if I could go down and hang out with them, but she said "no" -- perhaps because Dave, who doesn't quite share my fondness for kit-cats, was with us.  Anyway, I'm not sure my friends felt like visiting.

IMG_0912cps Zim
"I'll check back with you another time, kit-cats!"

I sure hope I get to see them again soon.  And that they want to visit!

Play bows,
Zim

14 comments:

  1. Not 1 but 2, oye! They are multiplying. You better stay on guard for sure
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never knew kittehs could be such artists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Mom could take you for a second walk?

    Your kitty is an awesome artist!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Zim...I love cats too and I'm NEVER EVER EVER NEVER allowed to get near. I just can't quite figure out why.

    That is a great drawing of a mouse. I think you need to interview that cat sometime about how he acquired such great skills.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're terrified of cats. The only cat we knew up-close and personal was Mr. Bufus, and from him I know I need to be wary of ALL kittehs. Although we kinda like the chalked mouse. We do have several real mousies we could send if your kitteh friends would like something less, uh, stationary! Heehee!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rip peeps arm off to chase the kitties. You are good Zim!
    Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zim you should ask you mom to get you your own kitty to keep at home. Wouldn't that be great?

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Zim....if only you lived closer - mom says one of the boys at our Petco store would LOVE to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Zim.... we see that calkie mouse there... maybe a Squirrel drew it. Ernie and I are kinda with Davey when it comes to kitties... other than our BLOGVILLE furends that is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zim, love how blue the sky was; we are getting rain right now with snow in the forecast. Hope you have a paw some evening.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure they'll want to visit with you Zimmie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zim you are the whisper of all animals. I have to say I with Dave on this. But that one kit cat is a wonderful artist. Maybe it was a school lesson with a drawing of the mouse so they get to know what they are after.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hardly ever see kitties on our walkie. Lucky you, Zim!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's so cool that your cat friend can draw graffiti! I'm really impressed. I have never seen Wilbur draw anything that good. I wonder what's wrong with him.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete