Who We Are

Thursday, December 03, 2015

All Set!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags!  I think I'm finally finished decking the halls.  The inside, anyway.  Let's look at the over all set up!

Here's the dining room:

IMG_5090MagsDiningRoom
"Don't think for a minute I don't know those reindeers are on the table, Mom."

Seriously.  Like I wouldn't know the reindeers are there.  Fortunately for them, I'm not a table or counter-surfer, so they're safe.  For now.  Besides, Santa could be reading this, and I want him to see how GOOD I am!  And Cam, too!

Right behind me is the Patriotic Christmas tree, and in the back, by the Santa and St. Nick wall-hangings, is the more religious Christmas tree.  Let's strike a pose by the Patriotic Christmas tree!

IMG_5105CamMagsChristmas
Cam and me - perfect angels!

Excellent! We'll show you more detailed shots of the tree later! How about that one in the corner of the living room?

IMG_5102CamMagsChristmasTree
Cam and me again - being EVER so good!!!

Those puppies deserve treats, don't they?!?! YES!!!  We'll also share close-ups of some of the ornaments on that tree later.

Let's pan WAY out!

IMG_5051MagsLivingRoom
"Nice, Mom!  You didn't get the Christmas tree with Sock Monkey on it!"

Not that I'm still fixating on Sock Monkey or anything.  (Whistles nonchalantly.)

IMG_5052MagsLivingRoom
"Guess you can't get the three big trees in one shot?"

She could have hit the "panorama" choice on the iPhone.  Clearly, she needed closer supervision.

IMG_5092LivingRoom
Isn't something missing here?  Right!  ME!

I went up to take matters into my own paws.

IMG_5086MagsLanding
"Mom?  Give me the iPhone.  And access to the upstairs."

That gate is usually up on a stair, making it higher.  And it's braced in snug against the wall, so it can't be knocked out and climbed over, giving someone access to the guest bedrooms.  Not that I've ever ... well, OK, I have.  But not in a long time, SANTA (if you're reading this).  Sigh.  The other gate we have is so much easier to deal with - I can blast through that thing like a hot knife through butter.  Mmm... butter.  Oh.  Sorry.  I got sidetracked.  And Mom wouldn't let me up there.  Something about Christmas storage containers all over the guest room floor.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed having a look around.  Close-ups coming - to include the mantle area (there's actually a fourth tree up there) and miscellaneous other stuff.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

11 comments:

  1. AB=SO-LUTELY GORGEOUS YOUR MOM IS A GREAT DECORATOR. WE LOVE ALL THE THEMED TREES TOO.
    MOL MOL MOL THAT IS ONE PUNY GATE...I COULD CLEAR THAT THING WITH MY EYES CLOSED AND ONE PAW TIED BEHIND MY BACK..oh and yeah I could go through the step railings too. Good thing you don't have a cat sib
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all VERY pretty, but not as pretty as you two! Now that your mom is finished, can you send her over to our house to decorate?

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luffs your decorations!!!! Well done you two, Santy Paws will be proud of you
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    PeeS Is Sock Monkey history yet Mags????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I loves how you have SO many trees! We just have one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks beautiful! We never saw you in the guest bedrooms so we are sure Santa Paws did not either.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, you did a pawsome job decking your halls! can we hire you to do our house? If you want, we can come over and help you out with the reindeer. We're actually ALLOWED on the table...just as long as nobuddy happens to be eating at it...

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Miss Maggie I think your mom has done a wonderful job. Your place looks wonderful, but I'm sure you've heard that before!
    Wags, Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, gotta be careful, that jolly ole chubby reads everything
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Maggie, you did a wonderful job decorating!! Santa is sure to give you extra points for resisting the sock monkey urges!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks just perfect! You have a beautiful home, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD your place is GORGEOUS...

    ReplyDelete