Who We Are

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Told You So!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  This morning, Cam and I took Mom on a great walk!  When we got to the entrance of Hudson Trail, Mom wanted us to pose on the chunks of limestone.  Fortunately for her, she remembered the treats -- so we obliged with this:

IMG_5504CamMagsPose
"What kind of treats did you bring?"
"Is it Fruitables?  I love those!"

But then ...

IMG_5507CamMagsPose
"Umm... Mags?"
"Ooh!  Birdies!"

I couldn't help it!  I saw birdies!

IMG_5511CamMagsPose
"I'm still paying attention, Mom."
"No, really, Mom!  Birdies!  I'd say a small flock of Canada Geese..."

Seriously.  I'm totally getting into this birding thing!  Mom finally looked up.  She only had her iPhone, but here it is:

IMG_5512GeeseInSky
Small flock of Canada Geese

Yep.  Just.  Like.  I.  Said.  BOOM!

IMG_5513CamMagsPose
"Good grief.  Her, too?"
"Told you so, Mom!"

Do you share any hobbies with your bipeds?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

6 comments:

  1. BOL! We know how it goes! Well posed anyway!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not only are you a working dog but you are a bird dog.
    Blessings,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bird finder you are MAggie!! Sometimes I like to go hiking with Mama!!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL - those pics are a hoot - oh wait, those weren't owls, were they? Anyway . .

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know the real story - your mom has you trained to search for her favorite beautiful birdies for her to photograph! We hope you got your Fruitables!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so sweet of you to help your momma go birding!

    ReplyDelete