Who We Are

Friday, December 11, 2015

My Friends!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Last year around this time, I made some new friends!  I hadn't seen them in about a year --- until the other morning!

IMG_5378MagsNativity
"Hello, friends!"

It was wonderful to see them - but what with them being friends and all, even when I don't physically SEE them, I can feel them in my heart.  That being said, I reminded them that they are always welcome in our home - and that we'd leave some lights on for them!

When we got back from our walk, Cam and I made sure they could find our house - we plugged in our outside Christmas trees.

IMG_5466MagsCamPorchTrees
"I think we're set, Mags!"
"Let's keep watch for them, Cammie!"

I just know they'll come see us!  We're ready!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

9 comments:

  1. Ah this is a nice post, and you are so right about always feeling the good and love in your heart. Merry Christmas....Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being ready is impawtent too!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH Girls what a wonderful heartfelt postie
    hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  4. we never forget our old friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very sweet of you. I bet they'll come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very sweet of you. I bet they'll come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's sooo true, we feel our friends in our hearts always and I nose your friends can't wait to visit you two beautiful girlies
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE know that THOSE furends are Always with us... even When we Can't actually see them.. Just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful post, girls!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete