Who We Are

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Boxing Day 2015

Greetings to all!  It's me, Polargold's Margaret Thatcher.  Just call me Mags.  You know what today is, right?!?  It's BOXING DAY!!!

IMG_5875CamMagInABox
"Happy Boxing Day to all of you Boxers out there!"
"And to all of my fellow boxers with a small 'b', too!"

A day to celebrate how awesome boxes are!

IMG_5876MagInABox
"I have no idea why we don't play up Boxing Day as much here as they do in the UK!"
IMG_5878CamMagsInABox
"Hmm.  Are there treats associated with Boxing Day?"
"Mom? Don't you think Cam should join me in my box?"

Mom said the real treat on Boxing Day is the boxes themselves.  I got out and ran around playing Crazed River Otter Games with Cam for a bit -- that's a Boxing Day tradition, too! -- then jumped back into my box.  I had forgotten there was crinkly paper in my box - so I dove right back in!

IMG_5881MagInABoxCam
"Crinkly paper!!!"
"Blah."
IMG_5882MagsInABoxCammie
"Best Boxing Day EVER!!!"
"If you're happy, I'm happy!"
IMG_5883MagInABox
"If anyone wants to stop by to box with me, I'll be right here waiting!"
Happy Boxing Day to all!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

11 comments:

  1. we say today is the most pawsome holiday ever :D
    Merry Christmas, pups!

    pip, smidgen, minnie, hollie, sharpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie and Cammie
    Happy Happy Boxing day to you two also. It appears I celebrated it w/o knowing. My post was for Dory's bday
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so deliriously happy in your box, Maggie! We are lovin' it☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE KNEW IT.... we were SURE that you Girrrrrls would be ALL OVER.... BOXING DAY... Just like Mayoress Emeritus Madi was....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are probably the best boxing sibes we know Maggie!!
    HAppy, Happy Boxing Day Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I, Walter, am mostly a boxer. I didn't know there was a special holiday for dogs like me. You sure were having fun playing in your box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:08 PM

    You are too cute in that box Miss Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! You girls and your boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! You sure do love that box with crinkly paper. Your face is so HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Maggie, you look so VERY VERY happy in your box!!! Momma told US that Boxing Day was being celebrated on MONDAY this year... Do you think she LIED to us?? Oh well, the MORE Boxer Days the BETTER!!! I'm so glad my honorary boxer furiends can join in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is YOUR day Maggie - the bestest day of the year

    ReplyDelete