Who We Are

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Working Holiday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  As you know, Cam and I are Working Breed pups.  We're always "on", 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, neither rain nor snow nor sleet nor hail, call now and we'll double our offer.  Work, work, work!!!  As most of you are aware, I spend a lot of time helping Mom.  And I do.

IMG_5890MagsMe
"We've got this, Mom!"

Yes, it's exhausting work, but I was bred for this sort of thing! Oh. And don't think for one minute I don't help Dad out, too!

IMG_5891MagsMike
"I'm here for you, D--hey.  Can you turn the TV up a little?"

I'm a professional.

IMG_5892MagsMike
"Better, thanks.  Oooh, Dr. Who!"

Do not try this at home.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

15 comments:

  1. As a fellow working-breed dog, I truly understand your trials. It can be exhausting.

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  2. they would never get anything done without you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some buddys got to do the job
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a cat...I was not familiar with the word work...I had to look it up. You two ladies work so very hard....at least this work does not require you to wear hats!!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a hard worker you are Mags.....I is in awe of yous!!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It DOES look like Very Much Difficult work... exhausting... Your mom is LUCKY to have YOU...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your main job is toe warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you about pawfected it too! Hey, just wondering if you girls ever want to pawticipate in the events we have in Blogville? If you do, let us know!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings Miss Thatcher, You are doing a great job and we think you deserve a raise! Hunter has the same job description, but I do believe you are much more adept at guarding than he is. I hope you have a wonderful outdoor Wednesday!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. We sure hope Cam wasn't snoozing while you were doing all that hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent job and that looks like very hard work. I hope to learn some things from you.

    Ziggy Out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a professional, Maggie!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. We totally understand. Both helping and supervising are very intense jobs!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm just in awe of you working breeds! Grreat job. I'm glad to hear you like Doctor Who too. I always watch it with Momma. Have you seen this year's Christmas special yet? We loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm just in awe of you working breeds! Grreat job. I'm glad to hear you like Doctor Who too. I always watch it with Momma. Have you seen this year's Christmas special yet? We loved it!

    ReplyDelete