Who We Are

Friday, December 18, 2015

Wet Winter Walkies

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  We had a string of cold, wet, wintry days.  What better way to chase the dreary weather away than a family walk -- am I right?!?

The other day, we took Mom and Dad up the big hill and swung into the shopping center area.  I checked my furs in the windows -

IMG_5591CamWindowShopping
"Who is tha--oh.  Right.  It's me!"

Mom wanted us to pose in the pagoda area, but ...

IMG_5594MagsCamPagoda
"Not feelin' it, Mom."
"No pictures, please."

We walked further, enjoying the day!  There was a bitterly cold wind blowing off the Kansas Ocean.

IMG_5598MagsCamKSO
"Oh, now that's awesome!  Feel the breeze, Cam!"
"Wait... I think I see someone."

I thought someone was coming, but I was mistaken.  Apparently, we really were the only ones out enjoying the day, like Mom kept saying.  (For the record, she may have tossed in the words "crazy", "cold", and "Siberians", too, but Maggie and I aren't sure what that has to do with anything!)

IMG_5600MagsCamKSO
"Ooooh, Mags!  That feels so good!  What a lovely, cold wind!"
"Isn't it great?!?!"

The only way it could have gotten better was if it had started snowing!  Well, no.  One thing that did make the day even better ... we got to go up my favorite hill!!!

IMG_5602MagsCamUphill
"Awesome hill, Cam!"
"It's my very favorite!!!"

It was a great, cold, blustery walk!  When we got home, Mom said it took the edge off of us "just enough".  Unfortunately, when we asked "Just enough for what?" ...

IMG_5579CamMagsHats
"Right.  I should have known."
"Seriously, Mom?"

Still worth it! What a great walk! Now if Santa will only bring us some snow!!!

Cammie!

8 comments:

  1. I have your snow right here girls. My wintery walk is snow past my belly. Come on over and I will share it with you. Momma keeps talking about making a snow fort or something. Do you know anything about that?
    Blessings,
    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LADIES IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU TWO AND YOUR HEART DNAs...your peeps would be bored out of their minds. They should thank you!
    Cammie did you sing who is that doggie in the window when you saw yourself? Kansas ocean you two gals are so funny
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going for a walk when it is cold sounds good but once that wind starts chilling the bones - it is time to hurry home

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are hoping for snow around here too. It has been so warm that some of our shrubs are confused and sprouting flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two are not right.....we are going to go find a nice warm floor vent to nap on now.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are hoping for snow too, but we keep hearing that it is going to get warm again. AND that it is going to be a very warm winter!!! Did they forget about all of us Siberians???

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama took me out for walkies today in between the rain drops...I totally get why you like it so much!! The cool breezes and wonderful fireplace smells were pawesome!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will be getting your brisk weather today, girls but hopefully, our mom won't make us sport any Santa hats! We hope the two of you got lots of treats for being such good sports!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete