Who We Are

Monday, December 21, 2015

Let's Move Over To My Sitzbank

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  Have I mentioned that Mom hung a few of her little quilts by my sitzbank?  It makes the entry to the house nice and festive, plus it decorates my sitzbank area so nicely!  I thought I'd jump up as part of the photoshoot - then Mom decided if I was going to be up there, I could also wear the Santa Hat, the Santa Hat as a bandana, AND have the "ho ho ho" pillow hanging from my snooter.  I thought it was an awful lot to ask for ... but ...

IMG_5643MagsHoHoHo
"Sigh.  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  'Santa's watching'.  Whatevs."

Oh, right.  What I meant to say was, "Ho ho," and "ho."

IMG_5642MagsSantaHat
"Ah.  Look at that.  The pillow fell off my snooter.  Mom?  You OK?  Mom?"

Mom seemed kind of slanty or something.  I figured the shoot was over.

IMG_5639MagsSantaHat
"Hey!  Who turned out the lights?"

I got a little stuck.

Oh.  And apparently the shoot wasn't quite over.

Right.  If you're interested, here is a look at Mom's little quilts:

IMG_5722FlyingAngel
Flying angel - note the coffee bean fabric for her hair.  No decaf there!

IMG_5724HeartsQuilt
Hearts and antique buttons

This one is our favorite:

IMG_5723LetYourHeartBeMerry
Judges 19:6
"...let your heart be merry."

Our great brother  Zim liked that one a lot, too.  It comes in handy.  Especially when you're dodging that whole "no Siberians allowed on the furniture" thing.  I'm fairly sure the sitzbank doesn't count.

IMG_5641MagsBahHumbug
"Seriously?"

Anyway, have a great Monday, everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. Maggie, you made our mommy giggle so much! We're just amazed that you still have to work so hard so close to Christmas. Santa is going to be super nice to you this year! We love your mom's quilts especially the hearts and antique buttons one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags darlin' they price you pay to have your Sitzbank adorned is quite high. A hat and your snout has been turned in to a hanger. MOL MOL
    We love the photo with your nose in the hat
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should put something around your moms nose! To get even with her for keep doing that to you! LOL!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those quilts are awesome. you are adorable Mags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your momma is so talented, and so are you Mags.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it does make the area look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and nice to meet you, Mags! We love the photos! These quilts look really nice and neat.
    Momo & Pinot

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are just way to cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mags, I just cannot believe what your mum is doing to you. At least she finally recognises that the sitzbank is yours now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL are you the real Santa?
    Happy Holidays
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maggie, you have earned double the pressies from Santa Paws with this photoshoot!!! BOL at the lights out shot:0

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maggie, you are truly a super model and we always love seeing your Mama's quilts!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mom's little quilts are just beautiful and you are too much, Maggie☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete