Who We Are

Monday, March 07, 2016

Weekend Events

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Cam and I had such a wonderful weekend - I thought I'd show you some of the highlights.  Ready?

We went on lots of walks:

IMG_7824MagsCamWalk
Me and Cam, putting in some road work!

Helped Mom in the Studio:

IMG_7909MagsCamStudio
"Are you up for more Crazed River Otter Games?"
"Bring it on, Maggie!"

Played on the deck:

IMG_7862MagsCamTag
"Tag!  You're it!"
"OK!  You better run fast, little one!"

Watched a little TV:

IMG_7854MagsTV
"Oooh!  Midsomer Murders!  I love this show!"

Spent some time supervising Mom:

IMG_7848MagsFitnessExpert
"Seriously, Mom?  You fell off the ball doing 'crunchers'.
Are you sure you're ready for the 'reverse hyperextension'?  I'd best stand by..."

Watched and listened to my friends Max and Zorro as they had a great skijoring outing:

IMG_7845MagsWatchingMaxAndZorro
"Oh, yeah!  I hear ya, Max!  Let's go, go, GO!!!"

Posed for treats on the deck:

IMG_7872MagsCamDeckPose
"You DO have treats, don't you?"
"Mags, she has the fruity kind!"

And helped some more in the Studio:

IMG_7920MagsCamStudio
"What a blast!"

Now that I'm rested up, I'm ready to take on the week!

How was your weekend?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

13 comments:

  1. that was quite the busy weekend you had - well done girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT was a restful weekend? Wow, we are exhausted just reading about all the stuff you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To quote Tony the Tiger....my weekend was GRRRRRRRRRRREAT. You two lovelies are too young to remember Tony but maybe your mom does.
    I love tag
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so funny when you play bitey face. Then a little Tv, what a good day
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a very busy weekend. Thank you for sharing it with us. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - you girls were busy this weekend. We need naps after just READING all that - hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, that looks like a grreat weekend! Jessie and I went with Momma down to Auntie's this weekend and played with the pack NONSTOP while Momma and Auntie were learning their Renny-sauce stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a very busy weekend! I napped and ate. And glared at Orange Cat out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you sure had a lot going on! Nothing that exciting was going on here, that's for sure! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, looks like a great time! I like the tag game on the deck. I bet that caused some great zoomies!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look like they are just loving life!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yoW! you two had a busy and eventful weekend! we all need a nap now. purrs,

    pip, smidge, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto

    ReplyDelete
  13. You girls had a GREAT weekend! We love the picture of you posing on the deck for treats♥

    ReplyDelete