Who We Are

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Serene Snoozy Sunday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Today, Cam and I thought you might want some incredibly serene photos.  Basically, it's us after we've had an adequate amount of walking, zoomies, Crazed River Otter Games, and playing.  That's right - it's Serene Snoozy Sunday!

IMG_2086Mags
"Ready to take a look?"

Yes, I was doing a partial Paw Tuck there.

Just recently, I've discovered the art of laying on the deck!  Previously, I thought the deck was strictly for pool parties, running around, and playing!  Who know you could kick back and soak up a good sun puddle out there?!?!

IMG_9006CamMagsDeck
"See?  I told you it was nice!"
"You were so right!  Oooh!  Tao's in his yard!  Hi, Tao!!!"

Cam took the shade and let me have the nice sun puddle; she's real nice like that!

Anyway, bringing the snoozes inside ... Mom and Dad bought all of us a new mattress a while ago, and wow, do we love it!  It's got some kind of cooling layer in it - sort of like the pad in my crate, I guess, only bigger.

IMG_9040MagsCamBed
"Great Balto, is this ever comfy!"
"And sooooooo cool!!!!  I think I love it!"

Please note Cammie's "Thinker" pose in the photo above.  Awesome!

That brings me to some of my favorite snoozy poses -- you could call this the "I Love A Good Headrest" series.  I love the table leg...

IMG_8828MagsSnooze
"Zzzz...."

... Mom and Dad's feety-feet (Mom's, in this case) ...

IMG_2077MagsMe
"Zzzz..."

... and the chair leg supports:

IMG_9007MagsCamSnooze
"Zzzz..."
"Zzzz..."

Cam is back there, snoozing in one of her favorite spots, too.  Speaking of whom, here's the last in my "Headrest" series:

IMG_9300CamMagsCuddle
"Zzzz..."
"Please don't anyone wake my puppy!!!"

Cam may not be my biological mama, but don't try to tell her that.  She loves me just like she gave birth to me!  And she makes a mighty fine headrest and snuggle buddy!

I hope you feel nice and serene now!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are all wonderful resting places. Y'all are doing up Easy Sunday purrrrfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snoozing on sundays is always good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Springy Sunday Snoozes... OH MY YESSssssssssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite photo is the one with the shoes. Just precious DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't know what we would do without our deck. It makes a great observation tower when we are not snoozing. It is great for crazed river otter games, but it is really great for sunpuddle snoozes. It's looking like a nice week ahead with cooler temps and NO thunder boomers - we hope those weather guys are right this time!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD, your deck is PAWSOME!!!! You have such a FABulous sentry post there, PLUS it can double as a sundeck! Soooooo jealous! And the headrests are amazin'! I likes me a good headrest too! nows...for some reason, I'm gettin' sleeeeepy....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are just in love with that last photo♥ NightyNight, Maggie~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dog, you all are so serene and I think it is rubbing off on me! I may need to go grab a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaaaaawn!! I need a nap after all those lovely serene snoozy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo are you are saying your peeps wore you out...?
    Loved the various chin rests!

    Hugs
    Madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do that paw tuck too. Mom thinks it's funny
    Lily (& Edward)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwwwww, we love that you sleep so close!

    ReplyDelete