Who We Are

Thursday, May 10, 2018

About That Kit-Cat ...

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Remember the kit-cat I was watching on TV the other evening? I kept thinking I had seen him before somewhere. Then, the other day when I was   looking out of the window, daydreaming   on Guard Duty, it hit me! Well, it didn't hit me so much as ...

IMG_0097MagsWindowCat
"There he is!  Hey!  I saw you on that mystery show the other night!!!"

Pretty cool having an international TV star right here in the neighborhood!  (He's not that tiny; our backyard is a flight of steps down!)

Oh, I know.  Some of you are wondering why a kit-cat would come so close to our house -- a house with TWO Siberian Huskies.  Right?  Well, check out who came up that aforementioned flight of steps and practically knocked on the kitchen door!

IMG_5146OrangeWhiteCat
"Hello."

Yep.  An orange and white kit-cat!  Cam said she thinks word has gotten out that they might have a kindred spirit here at Ao4 Headquarters.  I'm not sure what she means, but in case any others drop by, I'm going to wait right here for them!

IMG_9830MagsBox
"I've heard this is the best way to attract a kit-cat.  And no, Cam, I'm not getting treats."

I'll let you know if anyone else comes by!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher
Honorary Kit-Cat

16 comments:

  1. Oh my, a brave kit-cat indeed. Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, boxes definitely attract kitties. Pigeon says she'd love to meet you sometime. It's nice to find dogs who appreciate kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fur sure a brave kitteh. And just look at those long legs. You and your boxes always crack us up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie MOL MOL you are for sure an honorary cat and waiting in the box is a good way to attract them.
    That orange cat is walking on thin Siberian ice...
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here we thought Kit Kats were no no thingies for us dogs - guess Mom has been tricking us with all that talk about chocolate:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. That orange and white kit kat kinda looks like a Sibe in a kit kat body so we bet he'd love to box with you, Maggie! We sure would!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That kitty is a very brave soul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think a kitty might prefer a slightly smaller box but you are right to offer one to attract them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the one who knocked on the door was a real beauty! Sitting in the box is a great way to attract them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute kitty!! We bet she'll be back soon when she's sees your cool box!!
    xoxo,
    Arty, Rosy & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:07 PM

    That's so cool that you are an honorary kitcat. Your ears look very kitty like. I'm called the 4th Golden Retriever by my sister pups. They say it's because my fluffy tail looks just like theirs! ~ rumbly purrs Linus Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD, gurls, i gots lots of kittehs comin' around! You would thinks my barkin' my arse off would deter such behaviour, butts NO...they still come around and say meow. Ma says to leaves them alone, cause she wants them around for rat hunting at night. (we gots roof rats that have taken over our hood, apparently. they use our power lines as a ratty superhighway! I can't gets them, butts I knows kittehs can! go kittehs!)
    Anyhu, maybe your kit-cats are makin' your hood safe too!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your honorary kit-cat! And you have room to spare to share your box with her :)

    BIG hugs with love
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maggie we love it when you box, it makes our hu'mum chuckle so much.
    Re kitties, we need to have words with them. We hope they get the message welcome, but not! We pulled our hu'mum over about 6 weeks ago, running to say hello to a kittie under the car. Apparently we did a lot of damage to her dragging her down the road on her side! Sheeesh were so excited to say hello!
    Wooos
    Naughty Khumbu and naughty co

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a cute kitty, but take it from us, a cat shows up on the porch, and next thing you know you have to share your porch with her/him! I speak from experience.

    Your friend Nala

    ReplyDelete