Who We Are

Saturday, May 05, 2018

I Know Who Didn't Do It!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Frequent readers of the Ao4 Digest know I love watching movies and TV shows -- especially British detective/mystery shows!  Last night, I was just settling in to watch another episode of one of my favorites, when ...

IMG_0565MagsTV1
"Oh, good!  Let's start another episo--WAIT!"
IMG_0570MaggieTV2
"Run it back, Dad!  Just a little bit!"

I wasn't 100% sure I had seen what I thought I had seen!

IMG_0571MagsTV3
"Wow!  Yeah, look at that!"
IMG_0578MagsTV4
"Where did you come from, Kit-cat?!!?"
IMG_0575MagsTV5
"And where are you going?"
IMG_0597MagsTV6
"Run it back again, Dad.  I may have missed something!"
IMG_0605MagsTV7
"Ohhh... I see now."
IMG_0612MagsTV8
"Yep.  See you later, Kit-cat!  Don't worry, I won't let them frame you!"

OK. I may not know "who dunnit" yet, but I know who didn't do it! That kit-cat is innocent!!!

Yours truly,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. What a great detective you are! Hope you have a splendid weekend.
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie Kit-Kats are always....YES....always innocent. It is our humans who lack motive, drive and determination to satisfy our needs before we need them....thus we have to issue demerits
    Hugs madi your bfff
    MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful kitteh. And yes, kittehs are always innocent, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you checked outside in the garden, Maggie? You never know if he may be lurking out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if that black cat is as mischievous as the one who lives next door to us but destroys our front landscape beds, we think you might want to keep an eye on him.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. we thought that was sharpie for a second. trust us, he isn't innocent :D

    pip, minnie, hollie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gurl, I just knows you are right! I loves the same shows and Ma and I watch them togethers and I ALWAYS figure out who the killer is! Ma needs help, ya knows!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. If we saw the cat we would have barked so much no one in the house would have heard who done it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful deduction Inspector Maggie!! Now...to find the real culprit, a squirrel or bunny perhaps?
    xoxo,
    Arty, Rosy & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Good eye Maggie, glad you are on the case!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL as always Maggie great detective work.

    Woookie wooos
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete