Who We Are

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Buckingham Palace

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam!  Before I get started, remember when we had the Shark Cage in the Studio?  I liked that a lot; I could use that as a nice retreat.  Maggie really missed having 10 Downing Street in the bedroom, though, so Mom and Dad moved it back upstairs for her.  They said we could look into getting another den for me!

So ... the other day, Mom had been working on a small quilt in her Studio.  When she finished, she brought the quilt upstairs and Maggie and I both posed on it:

IMG_8313CamMagsCamoQuilt
"This is nice, Mom!"
"Yeah, I like this side a lot!"

The side we're sitting on was Dad's rucksack cover from Desert Storm.  The other side is PINK!

IMG_8306CamsCamoQuilt
The flip side!

I happen to love pink, but Maggie isn't too keen on it.  Rumor has it that Mom tried to get Maggie to pose on the pink side while they were downstairs, and she wouldn't.  You know - because it's pink!

The very next day, Mom said, "Let's hit the Studio, girls!" and there was talk of stuffed Pickles.  I ran downstairs and ...

IMG_8350CamBuckinghamPalace
"WOW, Mom!  Is this for me?!!?"
"Yes, Cammie!  Your very own den!"

I loved it immediately!

IMG_8351Cam
"This is the perfect place to play with my Pickle!"

For now, we have the desert camo side up, not the pink - but it is fully reversible.  I thought with the desert camo I might blend in really well and ...

IMG_8353MagsCam
"I wonder where Cammie is?  I can't even see her."
"Ah ... peace and quiet!"

I've decided since Maggie has 10 Downing Street upstairs, this will be known as Buckingham Palace!  It seems fitting, don't you think?

Cammie!

9 comments:

  1. Buckingham Palace is a purrfect name for your Sibe Den...and such a special reversible quilted 'rug' too
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS still waiting on Sassy the Singer to come home. I called today..she is on the repair table...tomorrow will be day 14.YIKES
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buckingham Palace seems most appropriate, Cammie. Now what do we do if Maggie decides she likes pink???

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your palace looks perfect and you have your own special quilt for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful palace Cammie!
    xoxo,
    Arty, Jakey & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new den is fabulous with your beautiful new quilt, Cammie, and yes, Maggie - Buckingham Palace is the perfect name for your den!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fabulous! It's a den fit for a QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buckingham Palace is the perfect name for your den, Cammie...Um are you there Cammie? I can't see you! ~ nose nudges Bonnie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome quilt for an awesome gal!

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete