Who We Are

Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Let's Go!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Sorry to be in such a rush yesterday - we were about to leave on an adventure and I couldn't wait to get started!

IMG_8036CamMagsHRV
"I hope my post came out OK.  Mom, did you bring my sunglasses?"
"It was FINE, Cam!  Let's go, Dad!!!"
IMG_8037CamMagsHRV
"I might as well get some shut-eye."
"This is so fun!"

We headed down to Quivira NWR to do some birding - and it was a GREAT day!  We'll tell you all about it soon!  What a fun adventure!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. Hawwwooo! Sounds like a grrreat time, cant wait to hear more, play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars..in that 2nd photo it looks like you have a marshmallow in your mouth...I think it is just they way you are sitting but I thought OMDs they get Marshmallows?!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Spring and YAY for birding adventures!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderfully fun adventure you went on. Glad the weather was beautiful to enjoy it. Next time mom has to pack the shades for those sun rays. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bet you had a great day - it was so beautiful outside, just like today - wish it could last!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun adventure for you girls. We can't wait to see birdie pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, now I get why you were in such a hurry, Mags! I hope you had a grreat trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another adventure! You both are so lucky to have such fun!

    ReplyDelete