Who We Are

Saturday, April 20, 2019

New Game!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Yesterday, Cam and I came up with a new, really fun game!  Mom seemed to like it, too.  It goes something like this ...

I run up to the upstairs landing, then give a "ha roo!"

IMG_8209MagsCamFaceOff
"Ha roo!"
"Ha roo to you!"

Next, I fly down the stairs to see if I can get past Cam and into the living room.

IMG_8211MagsCam
"She stopped me this time!"
"Gotta be faster than that to get by me, Mags!"

Mom was supposed to get shots of me zooming down the stairs, but she was way too slow on the trigger.

IMG_8212MagsCam
"Did she get me that time?"
"She was too slow!  Try it again, Maggie!"

Mom was very encouraging, and kept asking me to go again and again!  She must really like our new game!

IMG_8213CamMags
"... and I'll stop you again, Mags!"
"You're a great goalie, Cam!"

Note there isn't a shot of me coming down the stairs.  Mom said I should go yet again.

IMG_8214MagsCam
"You're not getting tired, are you, Cam?"
"Just a little bit.  I still want to play, though!"
"Yeah ... try it again, Maggie!"

It's almost like Mom wanted me to get really tired!

IMG_8216MagsCam
"Almost.  Huh, Mom?"
"Oooh, I get it now.  Yeah, why don't you go again, Mags?!?"

What a great new game!  There seems to be something for everyone!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

6 comments:

  1. Maggie I think there is a magic word you need to get past Cammie....and she is gonna make you guess it.
    That new game will keep your buns of steel in shape too
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a SuperFun game to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure looks like a fun game. It would be especially good if you can't get outside for a walk due to the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVES running up and down the stairs at home! Isn't it fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm, my mom says a tired Siberian is a good Siberian. Does your mom believe that too? Just sayin'!

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete