Who We Are

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  This week, I thought I'd show you a line up of some beautiful bushes we saw on one of our walks.

IMG_8101CamMagsForsythia
"Mags, sit and look at Mom."
"I don't think she has treats, Cam."
IMG_8102CamMagsForsythia
"I know.  But it's for Serene Scenery Sunday."
"Ohhh..."
IMG_8106CamMagsForsythia
"Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!"
"Keep it serene!"

Oh, don't worry!  We were rewarded for our efforts when we got home!  

Cammie!

8 comments:

  1. You two finally gave mom the money shot. Those bushes sure are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely even Working breeds get paid in treats!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like forsythia to us and you girls look beautiful posing in front of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty time of year and you are so pretty too!! I like it too, except when I remember that summer is coming next. Yuck.

    Your friend Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are both so pretty. And I totally feel so serene just looking at you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't think our Mom packs treats on our walks either:( But you two did a nice job in front of those pretty forsythia bushes.

    We are going to join you with some birding - check out what arrived at our home!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber, and Tweets from the Newbie Piper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that was very sweet of you gurls! I don't look at Ma on my walkies eithers.....too many thingies to see! BOL!!!
    FABulous job, and I am glads to hear you gots your treaties when you gots back to base!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those were amazing poses for no treats!

    ReplyDelete