Who We Are

Friday, April 19, 2019

Photo Finish Friday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  After Mom did more painting in the garage yesterday, Maggie and I decided she had earned some backyard playtime.  After that, we thought we'd do some posing.

First, we posed over on the south side.

IMG_8185MagsCamGarden
"Let's do our Serious Look, Cam!"
"I'm on it, Maggie."
"Girls?!  How about a nice smile?"

Maggie wasn't quite in the mood.  I gave a small grin.

IMG_8186MagsCamGarden
"How about my serious 'I'm the Prime Minister' look instead?"
"I'm doing a Mona Lisa smile."

Mom thought we should move down a tier.  I liked it better down there.

IMG_8197CamMagsGarden
"How's this, Mom?"
"Perfect, Cam!  Maggie?  Could you smile, please?"
"Could you give me a treat, please?"

It was a fair question - and Mom was packing!

IMG_8199CamMagsGarden
"Oh, yum!  Thanks, Mom!"
"Yeah, th---wait!  What's out there?!?!"

What can I say?  We get easily distracted out there!

We moved back up to the top tier, under the Amur Maples.

IMG_8190MagsCamGarden
"How's this?"
"I think we're back to doing our serious look..."

Mom was mighty happy with that.  I mean, we were sitting - and even looking at her!

We hope you enjoyed our garden poses!

Cammie!

5 comments:

  1. You girls are the bestest models and your flowering purple tree in the background is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo for 'standing' your ground. Working girls should always get paid up front.
    Maggie your PM look was perfect
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get it...modeling is a serious business....most of the time ;-)
    xoxo,
    Arty, Jakey & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gals and your garden look great! We don't have any leaves on our trees yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so pretty and green! You two are the best models!

    ReplyDelete