Who We Are

Monday, April 22, 2019

About Those Bunnies ...

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter!  I thought I'd do a little back brief on our photo shoot.

We started out just posing on the stair landing with the pysanky and the bunnies.  Like so:

IMG_8273MagsCamEasterOuttake
"You want us to do what?"
"That sounds nice, Mom."
"You can do this, Maggie!"

Oh, sure.  Cam was all for it; anything to get out of having to do the Bunny Balance this year.  But then Mom said I wouldn't even have to do any Snooter Hanging if I'd just let her snuggle a bun and a pysanky up to me.  Without me trying to eat either one.  (Not that I'd do that.  Very often.).  But as you saw yesterday ...

IMG_8276MagsEasterOuttake
"How's this, Mom?"

Yep.  I totally nailed it!  Cam did, too, of course:

IMG_8277CamEasterOuttake
"I like the little bunny."

But we ALL know Cam is rather special.  She does all kinds of stuff she's asked to do.  I'm starting to.  It's kind of freaky.  I mean, seriously.  I didn't try to eat the bunny or anything!  What's happening to me!?!?  First I willingly pose with Sock Monkey without destroying him and now the bunny?!?!

Was it really worth the treats I got?  Maybe.  There isn't much floof in those tiny things.  Sigh.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. we don't think that bunny would have tasted very good anyhow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunny and gorgeous eggs!!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunnies are super cute, but not nearly as tempting as SOCK MONKEY!!! You deserve those treats fro being so good (and cute!)

    Your friend Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bet you are just trying to keep Mom on her guard:) You both did a great job.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls sure are super models to pose with those little things so nicely. To Walter those little bunny things would be one swallow and gone. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Maggie, you did a great job! We also think you may be keeping your Mama on her toes...always best to keep them guessing, right??
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  7. those bunnies are so cute! Hoping you had a wonderful Easter, we had a nice Passover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loves those bunnies! You gurls did a FABulous job not eating them! BOL!!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bunny and the eggs are just so beautiful, Maggie. You wouldn't want to eat something so pretty, would you?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The treats are worth it! That's all. You're NOT cooperating. I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete