Who We Are

Friday, August 09, 2019

Hold Up!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  The other morning, I was out on a Daddy-Daughter walk, when I sensed something!

IMG_1132MagsBunny
"Hold up, Dad!"

Usually we walk pretty fast, so Dad was curious as to why I slammed on the brakes!  He followed my snooter to see what had me so fascinated -- check it out!!!

IMG_1133MagsBunny
"Ha roo, Baby Bun!!!"
"Uh-oh!!!"

It was a teeny, tiny baby bunny!  I was a very good girl and didn't scare him or anything!  It was awesome seeing him - I hope his mama was nearby, keeping an eye on him!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable little bunny! IT was very sweet of you to stop and make sure he was ok!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, you did a great job with not scaring the bunny away. Hope you two are going to be buddies now when you go for your walkies. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a few yard rabbits - an older one that's been around a while, and two little ones. They seem to know what time the dogs go into the fenced yard, and hop through the fence to the open side yard at that time, but I always clear the area first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good of you to not scare the little bunny, he sure was cute
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a little side yard on our morning walk where a bunny almost always hangs out. I pull Momma there as soon as we get close, and I'm SO disappointed when there's no bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good eye, Maggie! what a cute little bun bun! we hope the little one is still safe

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! You just wanted to look at it, right?

    ReplyDelete